Sunday, April 14, 2013

No More Album Reviews


I've been kinda slacking on the album reviews lately. It took a few emails from dedicated readers to remind me that some people like to get an outside opinion on an album before purchase.

With that said, I will no longer be posting album reviews. I'll still do posts on music but I'm done reviewing whole albums. There's two reasons why I came to this decision. First, I haven't heard an album in a while that I can listen to from start to finish. There's always a few filler tracks that are sub-par and I'm not into giving bad press. As a MC I get enough criticism from half-wit critics who have never written a song in their life. That I rather not critique other artists on a social platform. I want people to listen to the music with no preconceptions and give their own critique.

Second, This blog was created to share my interests in a broad spectrum of fields.There are so many interesting topics to cover in the fields of technology, science, and art. That spending time reviewing another persons material (for free) is a waste of blog space. With that said I leave you with new tunes from my fam in France, DJ Modesty. Also Hynief, Saigon, Gensu Dean, Ruste Juxx, and Tyger Vinum







No comments:

Post a Comment