Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Addictions


Hello Music Lovers, 

Here is my new video "My Addictions" off the Grindin Muzik album. The video features footage from shows in New York, Miami, Amsterdam and Las Vegas. The song is about dealing with addiction.

Everyone has an addiction to something. It can be to their cell phone, food, drugs, work, sex, or money. There's nothing wrong with having an addiction. It only becomes a problem when a person lets it get out of control. When I was younger that's what O.G.'s (Original "Old" Gangsta's) would call "having a monkey on your back."  My addictions are no worse than then next persons the only difference is... I'm honest about mine. 

If u like the video click the like button on youtube and on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tyger-Vinum/374086131102. Thanxx 4 the support. 




No comments:

Post a Comment