Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 OLD 4 ANIME

I was in this conversation recently with a friend about animation. His son is 13 and loves the show FMA ( Full Metal Alchemist), I also watch the show which surprised my friend cuz he thought I was too old for anime. His understanding of anime was that most animation was for children like Saturday morning cartoons. Over the next two hours Isaac and I gave his father an education in animation. After watching the Ninja Scrolls and Fist of the Northstar my friend joined the fan club. You never get to old to enjoy the things you love in life. There are countless amounts of awesome anime to watch but I only like a select few. The three shows I'm watching right now are Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto Shippuuden and Ichiban Ushiro no Diamao of the three F.M.A. is the best.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Their world is styled after the European Industrial Revolution. Set in a fictional universe in which alchemy is one of the most advanced scientific techniques known to man, the story follows the brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric, who want to restore their bodies after a disastrous failed attempt to bring their mother back to life through alchemy. Check out the clip below.

No comments:

Post a Comment